This private tour covers two great places which you might have missed when you visited Grand Canyon.Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are compared well with Grand Canyon. You'll leave with fantastic memories!
Free cancellation up to 72 hours in advance before activity starts.
- Duration：13 hours
- Guide lauguage：English, Japanese
- Hotel pickup
Health & Safety Guidelines for COVID-19
Our employees will be conducting tours in accordance with our updated operations including the wearing of masks, frequent use of hand sanitizers and disinfecting of equipment after each tour. For our customers, we will similarly request measures for enhanced hygiene standards.
Beautiful Antelope Canyon
Antelope Canyon, a scenic canyon created by sandstone and sunlight. The sandstone, which has been sculpted by flash floods over a long period of time, has a fantastic pattern that looks like shimmering waves.
Miraculous view of Horseshoe Bend
Horseshoe Bend is a popular spot in Arizona and it is named after the horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Colorado River. Enjoy the powerful panoramic view from the cliff. In addition, stop by to enjoy the beautiful view of the Lake Powell.
Hotel Pick up
You will be picked up at your hotel.
Short break in Hurricane, Utah
We will make a short stop in Hurricane.
Take a lunch before going to Horseshoe Bend.
Breathtaking view from the cliffs at Horseshoe Bend
Horseshoe Bend is a horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Colorado River. Enjoy the spectacular view from the cliffs.
Head for Antelope Canyon
Leaving Horseshoe Bend for Antelope Canyon.
Scenic spot, Antelope Canyon
Enjoy the Antelope Canyon's picturesque landscape with a local Navajo guide.
Beautiful Lake Powell
Lake Powell is the second largest man-made lake in the US. The vast view is overwhelming to visitors.
Head back to Las Vegas
Leaving Lake Powell for Las Vegas. Short break in Hurricane.
Arrival time in Las Vegas varies by season. Daylight Saving Time: 20:30 Standard Time: 19:30
- ・Price shown is per vehicle (up to 12 passengers maximum) ・Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.Please let us know in advance.・Group of 1 (1~1 people) : US$ 1,003〜・Group of 2 (1~2 people) : US$ 1,099〜・Group of 3 (1~3 people) : US$ 1,195〜・Group of 4 (1~4 people) : US$ 1,291〜・Group of 5 (1~5 people) : US$ 1,386〜・Group of 6 (1~6 people) : US$ 1,482〜・Group of 7 (1~7 people) : US$ 1,578〜・Group of 8 (1~8 people) : US$ 1,674〜・Group of 9 (1~9 people) : US$ 1,769〜・Group of 10 (1~10 people) : US$ 1,865〜・Group of 11 (1~11 people) : US$ 1,961〜・Group of 12 (1~12 people) : US$ 2,056〜
- ・English speaking guide ・English speaking driver ・Round trip transportation from your hotel ・Lunch ・Entrance fee for Antelope Canyon (one of the following: Upper, Lower, or X) ・Entrance fee for Horseshoe Bend
- ・Breakfast ・Dinner ・Antelope Canyon $1-2 tip
- Meeting point
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know where you stay when you make a reservation. Pick up time varies by season. Daylight Saving Time: 6:45 Standard Time: 5:45
Tours in Las Vegas
US$ 283 〜
US$ 548 〜
US$ 620 〜
US$ 1,007 〜
US$ 150 〜
US$ 1,373 〜
US$ 920 〜
US$ 809 〜