This private tour offers viewing of beautiful sunset at the South Rim in the Grand Canyon National Park. You can enjoy the spectacular view of sunset at the South Rim at your own pace with your private guide. We offer a great experience of Grand Canyon daytime and at sunset in this private tour. We will do the driving, so you can relax and enjoy the most of Grand Canyon in one day.
Free cancellation up to 72 hours in advance before activity starts.
- Duration：14 hours
- Guide lauguage：English, Japanese
- Hotel pickup
Health & Safety Guidelines for COVID-19
Our employees will be conducting tours in accordance with our updated operations including the wearing of masks, frequent use of hand sanitizers and disinfecting of equipment after each tour. For our customers, we will similarly request measures for enhanced hygiene standards.
Visit selected viewpoints with private guide
There are several nice view points in Grand Canyon. You can enjoy Grand Canyon from various angle including El Tovar Hotel with its famous lobby view, the most popular Yavapai point and the powerful view at Lipan point.
Spectacular Grand Canyon Sunset
You can watch a magical world at the Grand Canyon as the sun goes down, shadows within the canyon are highlighted. You will love the beauty of Grand Canyon as it turns red. Appreciate the beautiful canyon at sunset.
Hotel Pick up
You will be picked up at your hotel. Pick up time varies by season depending on the sunset time. (June to August: 10:30, March to May and September to October: 8:15, November to February: 7:00)
Kingman on Historic Route 66
Kingman is a photogenic town famous for the Disney movie, Cars.
Seligman on Route 66
Seligman is known as the 'Birthplace of Historic Route 66'.
Must-see Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic National Parks in the US.
Hiking in the Grand Canyon
Take a walk around the guide recommended view point at your pace with your guide.
Sunset at the South Rim
Enjoy the overwhelming vast scale of the red-tinted Grand Canyon.
Leaving Grand Canyon
Leaving Grand Canyon for Las Vegas.
Short Break in Kingman
Shot break in Kingman, a town along Route 66.
You will be dropped off at your hotel. - June to August: 00:30 - March to May and September to October: 22:30 - November to February: 21:00
- ・Price shown is per vehicle (up to 12 passengers max) ・Children 2 years old and below are free of charge. Please let us know in advance.・Group of 1 (1~1 people) : US$ 981・Group of 2 (1~2 people) : US$ 1,012・Group of 3 (1~3 people) : US$ 1,043・Group of 4 (1~4 people) : US$ 1,074・Group of 5 (1~5 people) : US$ 1,105・Group of 6 (1~6 people) : US$ 1,136・Group of 7 (1~7 people) : US$ 1,167・Group of 8 (1~8 people) : US$ 1,198・Group of 9 (1~9 people) : US$ 1,229・Group of 10 (1~10 people) : US$ 1,260・Group of 11 (1~11 people) : US$ 1,291・Group of 12 (1~12 people) : US$ 1,322
- - English speaking guide/driver - Round trip transportation from your hotel - Lunch - Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- - Breakfast, Dinner - Tip (Guide, and etc.)
- Meeting point
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know your hotel when you book. Pick up time varies by season depending on the sunset time. - June to August: 10:30 - March to May and September to October: 8:15 - November to February: 7:00
Tours in Las Vegas
US$ 291 〜
US$ 1,464 〜
US$ 1,070 〜
US$ 863 〜
US$ 564 〜