This tour takes you to three major landscapes including Grand Canyon National Park, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend in just one day from Las Vegas. It's a packed one day tour full of sightseeing, that covers a lot of ground at a reasonable price.
- Duration：17 hours
- Guide lauguage：English, Japanese
Health & Safety Guidelines for COVID-19
Our employees will be conducting tours in accordance with our updated operations including the wearing of masks, frequent use of hand sanitizers and disinfecting of equipment after each tour. For our customers, we will similarly request measures for enhanced hygiene standards.
World Heritage Site "Grand Canyon National Park"
The main activity of this day tour from Las Vegas is the World Heritage site, Grand Canyon National Park. We will visit two viewpoints in the South Rim. This is a great day-tour that you can visit three great sightseeing spots efficiently.
Spectacular Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
This one day tour will also cover Antelope Canyon with beautiful curves and marble-colored hues and Horseshoe Bend, a popular sightseeing spot along with Grand Canyon. Enjoy the spectacular view of nature.
Pick up starting at 1:30 (ST), 2:30 (DST)
You will be picked up at one of the designated locations: 1) Bellagio Hotel and Casino OR 2) Circus Circus Hotel and Casino starting at 1:30 (ST), 2:30 (DST). Tour starts at 2:00 (ST), 3:00 (DST).
Short break in Hurricane, Utah
Take a short break in Hurricane, Utah.
Breathtaking view from the cliffs at Horseshoe Bend
After hiking about 1.2km along a sand trail, you can see the Colorado River in a shape of a horseshoe.
Fantastic Antelope Canyon
Enjoy the smooth curves and beautiful light beams at a magnificent slot canyon.
Eat lunch in the car. Lunch menu varies by day.
Grand Canyon, World Heritage Site
World Heritage site of Grand Canyon has a superb view and is visited by many tourists from all over the world.
Seligman on Route 66
On the way back to Las Vegas, take a short break in Seligman, a famous little town on Route 66.
Back in Las Vegas around 6:30 p.m. (ST) 7:30 p.m. (DST)
You will be dropped off at a designated hotel around 6:30 p.m. (Standard Time) 7:30 p.m. (Daylight Saving Time).
- Please review details of our tours on our partner websites below.
- ・English speaking guide, driver ・Round trip transportation from designated locations ・Lunch ・Admission to Antelope Canyon (Upper, Lower, or X), Grand Canyon National Park, and Horseshoe Bend
- ・Breakfast, Dinner ・Tip (Antelope Canyon $1-2, Guide and etc.)
- Meeting point
- Choose a pick-up location from the following: 1. Bellagio Hotel and Casino 2. Circus Circus Hotel and Casino (Standard Time: 1:30, Daylight Saving Time: 2:30) Pick-up time and details of meeting place will be informed after your booking is confirmed.