Explore Bangkok’s most famous tourist spots with a veteran guide! ・Ruins of Ayutthaya and experience elephant ride (optional) ・Maeklong Railway Market ・Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Free cancellation up to 72 hours in advance before activity starts.
- Duration：15 hours
- Guide lauguage：English, Japanese
The Ruins of Ayutthaya, the World Heritage Site
Ayutthaya used to be a prosperous international trading city. Walk through all the must-see temples while listening to the historical stories from our experienced guide.
Maeklong Railway Market
The Maeklong Railway Market is one of the most famous markets in Bangkok. When a train comes in, many vendors close stores temporarily by folding up the canopies and reopen after the train passes. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is one of biggest floating market in Bangkok. Try some local foods surrounded by boats! Enjoy the lively atmosphere!
You will be picked up at one of the designated locations.
Be thrilled with the trains passing through the shops and the vendors!
Learn the process of making sugar from coconuts and buy some coconut products as souvenir.
Take the motorboat to the floating market
Head to the floating market by motorboat, passing through a maze-like waterway!
Damnoen Saduak, one of the biggest floating markets in Thailand
Cruise around the market by a boat, taste some local foods and enjoy the lively atmosphere!
Enjoy Thai cuisine for lunch on the outskirts of Bangkok.
Ruins of Ayutthaya (Four major sightseeing spots around the Ruins of Ayutthaya)
1. Wat Phra Si Sanphet: Thailand’s most important royal palace and also tombs of three Kings. 2. Wat Mahathat (Buddha head) :Be impressed by the “miraculous Buddha head”. 3. Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon: The 72-meter-tall pagoda is surrounded by Buddha statues, creating an unique atmosphere. 4. Wat Lokayasutha (giant reclining Buddha): The ruins of a Buddhist temple destroyed in 1767. Now only a giant reclining Buddha statue remains.
Drop off at Siam Area
Siam area has a huge shopping mall that offers convenient accesses and fancy restaurants.
- ・Adult：US$ 59〜
■ Option ・Elephant ride (approx. 200 THB/person for 10 mins, 400 THB/person for 20 mins) ・Private boat at floating market (approx. 200-300 THB)
- ・English speaking guide ・Gasoline costs and road tolls ・Motorboat fee ・Admission to sightseeing spots ・Lunch
- ・Elephant ride ・Private boat at floating market
- Meeting point
- Choose a pick-up location from the following places: 1.McDonald Robinson Sukhumvit (next to The Westin Grande Sukhumvit) at 6:00 a.m. 2.McDonald Robinson Bangrak at 6:30 a.m.